NANETTE M. WALKER C.P.A.
LIC. NO. 05920
• Owner - Nanette M. Walker C.P.A. - a Certified Public Accounting firm. Primarily engaged in providing accounting, tax, and business management services to construction, manufacturing and service businesses as well as testifying for solid waste clients at the WUTC, litigation proceedings and analysis projects for large international businesses. 1993 to present.
• Strategic partner – Veber Partners – Portland, OR. Private Investment Banking Services including mergers and acquisitions. 1999 to Present.
• Partner - Moss Adams - Accounting services, tax, management consulting and general business consulting for manufacturing, solid waste and construction companies. Supervised staff, supervisors and managers. Coordinated management meetings and was instrumental in developing, writing and implementing a regional firm strategic plan. Testified for clients at State agencies. Able to handle many diverse projects and clients at any one time while maintaining high productivity and timeliness. 1981to 1993
• Internal Auditor - Red Lion Hotels and Inns - Executive Office Responsible for internal audits, hiring and training of accounting office managers in three states, and preparation of year-end financial statements for large hospitality company. 1978 to 1981
• Staff Accountant - Franklin, Mayhan, Mains and Pfaff C.P.A.s 1977 to 1978 • Teaching positions and speaking engagements – 1978 to 1996
Stanford Business Management College 1992 Washington State University - Bachelor of Business Administration - Major - Accounting 1977
Clark Community College - Associates of Arts and Sciences 1975
Board of Directors – Bank of Clark County – 2003 to Present Strategic Planning Committee – WSCPA – 2000 to 2003.
Chair – 21st Century Task Force – WSCPA - 1998 to 1999
Secretary, Treasurer, Board of Directors - Washington Society of CPAs – 1991 to 1998
Chair/Member - Individual Practitioners Committee - WSCPA 1995 to 1999
Environmental Management Committee - WSCPA 1993 to 1995 President, Vice President, Treasurer and Board of local chapter of WSCPA 1982 to 1993
Board of Directors, Secretary, Treasurer, V.P. - Clark County Estate Planning Council 1987 to 1993
Executive Round Table Committee - Columbia River Economic Development Council 1992 to 1994
Board of Directors and President - Vancouver Trade Club 1984 to 1990
WSU Vancouver - College of Business and Economics Advisory Board – 2000 to Present
WSU Planned Giving Advisory Board –Portland,OR - 1996 to Present
Portfolio Committee – Clark County YWCA – 2002 to Present
American Red Cross – SWWA Board of Directors – 2005-
Chair - Finance committee - YWCA 1985 to 2002
Treasurer and Board of Directors of Clark County YWCA 1990-1994 Founding member of the Bon Vivante Societe' – Gourmet cooking club - 1981 to Present
Cooking, entertaining, boating, offshore fishing, travel, building projects, yoga and jazzercise.